Friday, April 20, 2012

A Brief Summary

This morning, while drinking coffee, and perusing through some extremely inspiring stuff on the internet, I find myself embodying the very essence of this blog title.  I am restless, feeling a tad pushy and quite optimistic.  I feel antsy like I need to create something, anything, to get my head out onto paper or canvas or whatever.  But instead, my head will be stuck inside my head all day, leaking out in little scribblings on my notebook in the way of "things to do" and "waiting for this" and "need this from that person" and so on and so forth until my brain will likely just start seeping out through my eye sockets, down my shoulders and arms and my keyboard will become coated in a sticky mess of lost hope.

Insert optimism:  Today is Friday.  Tonight I create.

No comments:

Post a Comment